Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kafe Antzokia

Last weekend, I went out for a girls night with Eva and Leire. First, we met for dinner and then we made our way to Kafe Antzokia where we met up with Naiara and Ana. Kafe Antzokia is an old theatre that has been turned into an amazing disco. There have been many great bands play there and it holds a Studio 54 feel. It was an awesome place to spend a Saturday night! When we were there, there was this Awesome-crazy-dancing-guy up on the stage who just danced and danced and danced all night long. He had at least 20 years on everyone else in the club, and became almost a mascot throughout the night. He pulled me up on stage, and I ended up dancing with Awesome-crazy-dancing-guy. So strange.
Kafe Antzokia was an awesome experience I would recommend it to anyone going to Bilbao, and it is somewhere I will definitely go again.  But, not with heels.  Dancing all night in heels was a bad idea. I could barely walk to the taxi stand when morning came. 

Hasta la proximá vez,
Kathlene

No comments:

Post a Comment